We hope you will enjoy this issue of our Tax Newsletter. Our purpose is to try and keep you abreast of UK topical tax issues which may affect you, your business and/or your clients.
This issue includes:
- A Anderson v HMRC  – First-tier Tribunal decision on share valuations and an HMRC discovery assessment.
- Consultation: Reforms to corporation tax loss relief
- Entrepreneurs’ Relief and Share Classes
- Changes to Stamp Duty Land Tax surcharge on purchases of additional dwellings
- Indirect Tax: The implications of leaving the EU
- HMRC consultation on partnership taxation
I hope you find this publication interesting. Please feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss this report or any of your needs further.
Please click here to view Issue 43 of our Tax Newsletter.