We hope you will enjoy this issue of our Tax Newsletter. Our purpose is to try and keep you abreast of UK topical tax issues which may affect you, your business and/or your clients.
This issue includes:
- Tackling offshore tax evasion: a requirement to notify HMRC of offshore structures
- New criminal offences for tax liabilities relating to offshore matters
- Trust Registration Services: existing trusts deadline effectively extended to 5 March 2018
- Responses to HMRC consultation on taxation of non-resident companies
- Extending assessment time limits for offshore non-compliance
I hope you find this publication interesting. Please feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss this report or any of your needs further.
Please click here to view Issue 47 of our Tax Newsletter.