- A butcher in Italy concerned about GDPR, confessed to his customers that he remembers their names and their meat orders when they enter his shop.
- Cher apparently emailed her fans to let them know she is “committed to the GDPR”.
- A man declined GDPR consent from a swimming pool company who for the past five years had been trying to sell him a swimming pool when they knew he live in a second floor apartment.
- Data experts believe that the GDPR emails resulted in one of the largest spams in the history of the internet, flooding ordinary people’s inboxes.
- A man accidentally replied to all to The New York Times’s mass GDPR email accusing the email and GDPR of being an “elaborate scam”.
- Spotify developed a GDPR playlist with real songs, including titles such as “Email my Heart” by Britney Spears and “What’s Your Name, What’s Your Number” by Andrea True Connection.
- Your rights relating to personal data that we hold about you.
- How we protect your personal data
- The types of personal data we collect and use.
- Our legal obligations relating to the use of your personal data.
- Our personal data retention policies.
If you receive this newsletter, we probably only hold your email address. If you are a client or intermediary, we will have additional information.
If you would like to stop receiving our communications you can click the “unsubscribe” link below this email. Every newsletter we send to you has a “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of the email.
We provide a comprehensive range of company and trust formation and management services including company and trust administration, foundations, partnerships, corporate directors, shareholders and secretaries, accounting, marine registration and other associated services.
Our clients are an eclectic mix of international executives, authors, sportsmen, corporations, wealthy individuals, families and many more. Their individual interests and needs are at the centre of our focus. Each client benefits from the experience and multi-jurisdiction knowledge of a dedicated Europa Group professional.
The Europa Group is able to work in over 31 jurisdictions around the World. We are licensed and regulated by the Financial Services Commission and are ISO 27001 (Information Security Management Systems) and ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems) certified.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you.